Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yellow and Raindrops

Jesus is so cool. I'm just going to throw that one right out there in the open. He really is.

I had my physical the other day and according to the doc I am super healthy, which is awesome. I had her fill out my med forms for DP, ad now all I need is to find out my blood type...which I will do through giving blood I think, because it's free that way. Then I need to fill out passport papers and i am in baby! Well. I need to raise money, but i think God's got my back on that one.

I talked to the secretary at my church, Christian Life Center (CLC) the other day about organizing a yard sale, where different people can donate things to get sold, and all proceeds go towards my DTS. I think I'm shooting for two weeks from now, on March 26th, a Saturday. I have already had a few people let me know that they would love to sell some things and help me out, so I think I'll go ahead with that plan!

God is so good to me, every time I start to feel stressed He calms me down, and keeps bringing calming verses to me, lik ePhilippians 4:6-7: Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. (The Message)


I can't imagine life without God. Even when He wasn't the center of my life, I always knew He would be there to catch me when I was too deep into the materialism of this life, and I would always be able to talk to Him...I can't imagine not having that communication, that knowing that there is Someone bigger and stronger than you who is always going to come for you. Thank you Jesus for taking me exactly as I am! You're incredible!

No comments: