Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Progress!

I finally finished writing my support letter! HURRAH! It's been a work in progress for awhile now, I just didnt know how to state certain things, but I prayed through it and am finally done. The letters will be off tomorrow or the next day, or both, depending on how fast my hand can write adresses :) So facebook me if you would like to recieve a support letter! It outlines everything that I am going to be doing and what's going on and what preperations I am making.

I just realized today that I need a passport as well! So my next paycheck will be going towards that for sure. I can't wait to get everything working together and in order. I'm starting to plan fundraisers, meeting with a friend tomorrow to talk about selling Avon stuff to the ladies in my church...it would make good Easter presents! Makeup is always fun :) And I'm meeting with another friend on Friday to work through some ideas I have....garage sale and bake sale and such.

It's insane how completely incredible God is when you turn to Him with everything. I was really stressed at work tonight, not knowing how I was going to manage getting enough money, my passport, AND insurance by the time I leave...which I'm hoping will be in May but since I have technically signed up for the September school I dont know how that is going to work. I should probably talk to the Registrar down at DP (Destination Paradise).  BUT, I was stressed at work and as I was stocking shelves I was just pouring myself out to God and He came back and gave me peace of mind and an excitement and joy that I hadn't been feeling five minutes earlier. He is so awesome :) I love Him like crazy!

Alright, back to the work at hand. I'll post again tomorrow when I find out what is going on with my fundraisers!

 

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

Philippians 4:7

No comments: