Sunday, August 21, 2011

Singing, Dancing, and Jon Foreman.

As of today, I only have two more weeks on this beautiful Island until I leave for Belize...

I can't believe how time has flown! I am excited for this school, but a bit nervous. I'm not nervous about the new people and the fact that I only know a few of them. I'm more worried about dealing with the preconcieved ideas that I know that I have, dealing with the hurts and habit that I have right now. Dealing with the things that I have bried deep, the pain and the hurts that I have ignored. I know that God has been preparing my heart to go through the healing process that is needed, and while I am not exactly ready for it, I know that this is coming at the perfect time for me. I know that whatever hurts I have will be dulled and that God will heal all the scars and tears that have stained my soul. And I cannot wait! I am so ready for this. So ready to meet Him where He is and to bask in His glory and His love and His healing arms.

I will write again soon, keep you all updated on my packing and emotional status in these next two weeks. Thank you for all of the prayers you have been sending out for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally with you girl. my emotions are all over the place... so excited for this new season and the stuff that God has planned for all of us!