Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Help!!!

Hi friends!! So, I have a dilemma. I am supposed to leave for a missions school in Belize in one and a half weeks, and I am short $2,743.64 exactly. I am going to be bold here. I am asking you to prayerfully consider pledging money to me, whether it is just once or monthly. It doesn't have to be much, but every bit adds up. I feel God is calling me to the missions field and I know He has great plans in store for me. I will be learning about His word, and growing closer to Him in the first few weeks. Then I will be taking what I have learned to the field, in an outreach. I need to raise this money in a week and a half, and I am calling upon you, my family, for help.

Your money will go directly to the organization that runs my school, Destination Paradise, which is a branch of Youth With a Mission (YWAM). Whatever funds I acquire will go towards missions and my schooling in the missions field.


If you want to keep in touch with me, or if you have questions, please e-mail me at:  friedchicken177@gmail.com

No comments: