Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Here I am.

Right now, my heart is raw. Sometimes my awe for my God seems like it will take over me. It almost feels like I'm drowning in the intensity of it, in the ecstasy that His presence in my life evokes. I was home alone on Tuesday morning and I plugged my iPod into our sound system in my living room and was blasting worship music, and I could feel Him so strongly... I spent most of the time on my knees, arms limp at my sides, tears on my cheeks, because really, I can't comprehend Him. I can't even begin to grasp how much He loves me. I can't begin to fathom the pure, unbridled, unashamed, unadulterated LOVE that He pours on me. Seriously. He loves me. ME. Silly, clumsy, goofy, uncoordinated, ridiculous, messy, unintentionally-rude-half-the-time me

Tonight, this is what is blowing my mind. Tonight, YOU blow my mind, God. Thank You Jesus for never giving up on me. Thank You that in all Your fullness, You make me whole. You take away my emptiness and You re-create me. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You for Your undying passion for me. Thank You that Your nature, Your Character, they are unchanging. Just thank you.

And... to wrap this up, a beautiful song, with one of my best friends singing; Joanie Banville. Thanks Jesus, for Jo and her pure love for You. :)


No comments: